Senior Key Account Manager – Leasing & Financial Service
MG has been ahead of its time since the brand’s inception in the Morris Garages in 1924.
MG’s parent company is SAIC Motor (Shanghai Automobile Industry Corporation). SAIC Motor is the 7th largest car manufacturer in the world and was the first automobile group in China with annual sales exceeding 7 million units. SAIC Motor’s affiliate automotive companies include Morris Garages (MG), Roewe and Maxus, but also SAIC Volkswagen, SAIC-GM, and others.
MG is designed with the European motorist in mind, offering sustainable, smart, functional, and affordable vehicles. They’re developed in MG’s design studios in Shanghai in cooperation with the advanced design studio in London, produced in China, and already available in various European countries.
Now a new generation can choose a car from this iconic brand. Updated, electrified, recharged and ready for the future.
For more information, please visit our website MG Motor Deutschland https://mgmotor.de
- Build and develop partnerships that result in a competitive advantage and continue to drive these partnerships to the next level.
- Strengthen and expand MG's brand position with well-known players in the Financial Services market.
- Manage multiple financial services partners in the same market.
- Ensure competitiveness of MG retail finance & insurance products along all MG sales (new vehicle sales, fleet- & corporate sales, used car sales) and distribution channels (stationary, online, partnerships)
- Expedite MG's ambitious growth strategy by providing scalable financial products and ensure the business safety through the fast-growing business as well as the vulnerability of individual partners.
- Direct partners towards outstanding operational performance. Define and ensure performance KPIs - especially regarding operational performance, such as credit decision process, finance/lease etc.
- Continuous development towards a seamless, efficient, and ideally completely "self-service" based customer process. Key function to make MG's financial tools also available in online sales environments. Close collaboration with the sales operations department required.
- Strong cross-departmental interaction with sales and marketing functions as well as external process partners (incl. sales agents/dealers). Positioning of MG Financial Services tools as THE accelerator within the company's sales and marketing department.
- Active steering of sales incentives as stipulated by senior management team. Ensure the best possible commercial conditions for MG and constantly increase the generated profit. Define bonus structures, kickbacks, Profit – Sharing etc.
- Closely collaborate and support MG’s Used Car Management team in defining remarketing strategies with Financial Service Partners.
- Conduct regular competitive analysis and derive Financial Services strategy and action items. Implement the action items in a timely and consistent manner. Regular presentation of the market conditions to the senior management team.
- Lead the negotiations on partnership agreements. Ensure a leading position for MG within the partnership.
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in an automotive Financial Services environment (either through a commercial role at a captive or independent consumer finance / leasing company)
- Know-how in leasing or used car business and proven hands-on mentality
- Strong ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
- Excellent oral and writing communication and strong IT MS Office skills (Excel, PPT …)
- Passionate dedication and ethical approach to sales management and operations.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with.
- Strong team-player, driven and passionate about MG’s mission.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluency in English and German required.
- Valid driving license
- Travel at least 30 % with home-office
Challenging, varied and with brilliant prospects - start with a friendly international team.
Apply here, stating your salary expectations and your possibility onboarding date. We look forward to your application - Welcome to SAIC Motor Deutschland GmbH
SAIC Motor Deutschland GmbH
Marcel – Breuer-Str. 2-12
Thank you for your application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.