Sales Operations Specialist/Young Professional
MG has been ahead of its time since the brand’s inception in the Morris Garages in 1924.
MG’s parent company is SAIC Motor (Shanghai Automobile Industry Corporation). SAIC Motor is the 7th largest car manufacturer in the world and was the first automobile group in China with annual sales exceeding 7 million units. SAIC Motor’s affiliate automotive companies include Morris Garages (MG), Roewe and Maxus, but also SAIC Volkswagen, SAIC-GM, and others.
MG is designed with the European motorist in mind, offering sustainable, smart, functional, and affordable vehicles. They’re developed in MG’s design studios in Shanghai in cooperation with the advanced design studio in London, produced in China, and already available in various European countries.
Now a new generation can choose a car from this iconic brand. Updated, electrified, recharged and ready for the future.
For more information, please visit our website MG Motor Deutschland https://mgmotor.de
- Have an overall understanding of the Sales process and its specific parts. Excel in managing and operating individual steps from Lead to Delivery.
- Ensure seamless automation and integration of third party platforms where necessary.
- Control the overall vehicle registration process, with timeliness as the most important KPI. Report registrations, compare them to official figures and eliminate sources for differences.
- Manage important Stakeholders in the Agency Sales Models: represent a contact person for Agents, Customers, Financial Institutes and more.
- Ensure all teams have a common perspective on important KPIs. Identifiy challenges in a timely manner and communicate them to relevant stakeholders.
- As a team member, advance and improve system functions according to business needs and prepare development requirements.
- Hands-on mindset, able to adapt to challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in Economics, Finance or similar, or business administration qualification
- At least 2 Years related working experience (for Trainee, a first working experience will be a plus)
- Ability to establish external and internal relationships and engage with business stakeholders in an international environment
- Experience in Automotive Sales or Operations and experience with Salesforce / similar platform is a strong plus
- German skill on a native level in written and oral. Have a proficient level of English
- Based in Munich, Germany
Challenging, varied and with brilliant prospects - start with a friendly international team.
Apply here, stating your salary expectations and your possibility onboarding date. We look forward to your application - Welcome to SAIC Motor Deutschland GmbH
SAIC Motor Deutschland GmbH
Marcel – Breuer-Str. 2-12
Thank you for your application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.