MG has been ahead of its time since the brand’s inception in the Morris Garages in 1924.
MG’s parent company is SAIC Motor (Shanghai Automobile Industry Corporation). SAIC Motor is the 7th largest car manufacturer in the world and was the first automobile group in China with annual sales exceeding 7 million units. SAIC Motor’s affiliate automotive companies include Morris Garages (MG), Roewe and Maxus, but also SAIC Volkswagen, SAIC-GM, and others.
MG is designed with the European motorist in mind, offering sustainable, smart, functional, and affordable vehicles. They’re developed in MG’s design studios in Shanghai in cooperation with the advanced design studio in London, produced in China, and already available in various European countries.
Now a new generation can choose a car from this iconic brand. Updated, electrified, recharged and ready for the future.
For more information, please visit our website MG Motor Deutschland https://mgmotor.de
- Strategic planning and management of the MG Motor product offering throughout the product life cycle.
- Preparation of strategic decision templates for the management of MG Motor Germany based on all market and segment analyzes (competitors, SWOT, target segments, etc.), evaluations (KPIs, product profitability, etc.).
- Definition of the market requirements for current and future vehicle models based on scenarios from the current MG Motor Germany market presence and the general trends in consumer behavior and within the automotive industry.
- Regular exchange with staff departments (product / development) at European level as well as with corresponding specialist departments at group headquarters (Shanghai).
- Creation of the product positioning, the market message and sales arguments for the target segments, as well as their communication to support marketing and sales.
- Development and communication of go-to-market plans, leading cooperation with all necessary employees within the go-to-market team as well as the control of implementation and implementation.
- Continuous exchange with stakeholders (sales, marketing, service, finance) to ensure the maintenance of a successful MG Motor product portfolio in Germany.
- At least 2 years of experience in product management (preferably automotive industry).
- High social skills and good communication skills.
- Know-how in local process and requirement for new Vehicle go-to-market.
- Very good knowledge and understanding of business, technology in the automotive industry (preferably in the BEV area).
- Business administration or engineering training with additional business administration training is an advantage.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- Strong ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
- Excellent oral and writing communication and strong IT MS Office skills (Excel, PPT …).
- Strong team-player, driven and passionate about MG Motor’s mission.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills.
- Fluent knowledge of German and English.
Challenging, varied and with brilliant prospects - start with a friendly international team.
Apply here, stating your salary expectations and your possibility onboarding date. We look forward to your application - Welcome to SAIC Motor Deutschland GmbH
SAIC Motor Deutschland GmbH
Marcel – Breuer-Str. 2-12
Thank you for your application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.