Regional Fleet and Corporate Sales Manager
MG has been ahead of its time since the brand’s inception in the Morris Garages in 1924.
MG’s parent company is SAIC Motor (Shanghai Automobile Industry Corporation). SAIC Motor is the 7th largest car manufacturer in the world and was the first automobile group in China with annual sales exceeding 7 million units. SAIC Motor’s affiliate automotive companies include Morris Garages (MG), Roewe and Maxus, but also SAIC Volkswagen, SAIC-GM, and others.
MG is designed with the European motorist in mind, offering sustainable, smart, functional, and affordable vehicles. They’re developed in MG’s design studios in Shanghai in cooperation with the advanced design studio in London, produced in China, and already available in various European countries.
Now a new generation can choose a car from this iconic brand. Updated, electrified, recharged and ready for the future.
For more information, please visit our website MG Motor Deutschland https://mgmotor.de
- Conduct independent local market analysis of potential customers.
- Identification, approach and deployment of all relevant company car and fleet customers in the southern German region. Close framework agreements.
- Establish a close relationship with local sales partners and leverage their resources as well as their local network to enhance the hunting process for new potential customers.
- Hand in hand cooperation with the affiliated leasing companies and their local sales teams. Scaling sales momentum through targeted collaborations.
- Seek and enable potential strategic partnerships with larger business networks, such as associations or purchasing cooperatives.
- Proactive demand stimulating activities (Test Drive Programs, Mobility Days) with active accounts and potential customers.
- Contribute significantly to local sales results. Increase the visibility of the MG brand in the local market - especially in all kinds of commercial environments.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product knowledge in respect of all vehicles, processes and business finance solutions. Conduct competitor analysis on a regular basis.
- Perform ad-hoc duties.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in the automotive sector with excellent knowledge of the sector and its competitive environment.
- Experience with customers (B2B) on regional / national level and fleet sales experience.
- Strong "hunter" mentality. Self driven kickstarter.
- Excellent communicator. Open-minded character. Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Holds a relevant network in local fleet and corporate sales market.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, affinity with numbers.
- Strong focus on building fast - be creative with budgets and high performance.
- High level of flexibility in time, location and multiple solutions. Travelling is about 50% of time.
Challenging, varied and with brilliant prospects - start with a friendly international team.
Apply here, stating your salary expectations and your possibility onboarding date. We look forward to your application - Welcome to SAIC Motor Deutschland GmbH
SAIC Motor Deutschland GmbH
Marcel – Breuer-Str. 2-12
Thank you for your application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.